- In these Terms, "us", "we" and "our" refer to SBDT, and to "you" the individual accessing the website (and any entity on behalf of which you access this Website).
- Our Terms of Business (Business Terms) apply to any services (Services) and all reports, materials resulting data, content and other information (Work) provided by SBDT to any clients or attendee (Client) and are incorporated by reference in these Terms.
- By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms you must immediately stop using the Website.
- These Terms were first published on # 2019. You agree that we may change, update or otherwise amend the Website and these Terms at our absolute discretion.
- The Website provides information relating to our Services.
- The Website may contain links, information and advertising from businesses, people, websites and applications, hosted, published or operated by third parties (Third Parties).
- Users must satisfy themselves of the accuracy of any and all information before entering into any contract or agreement relating to the Services and verify the identity of any person to whom payment is made. Users should not use pay holding deposits or similar payments before completing any Order.
- The Website will be subject to frequent and possibly substantial changes as we seek to improve the Website and/or related features. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website and any related services without notice and you agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage that you or any other person incurs by not being able to access the Website.
- As a User respectively, you authorise us to take payment and contractually commit Users subject to these Terms. These Terms apply to any contract between the User and us (or Third Parties) relating to use of the Website. we may enforce any of these Terms against the other party directly, including on behalf of Third Parties.
- Although we may assist with the resolution of any complaint or dispute between Third Parties and/or Users, you acknowledge that any legal recourse arising from or in connection with the Website, whether for breach of contract or otherwise, is against the User or Third Parties (as applicable) and not against us, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms or on the Website.
- You must cooperate with us and comply with all reasonable requirements, including provision of the required information and documents relating to the Website.
- We may accept, reject, limit, suspend or remove user registration as a User with the Website in our absolute discretion.
- To use the Website and book Work and/or Services you must register as User and provide us with your full name, email, phone number and address, and pay the Fees and any other charges agreed between you and us. You must provide us with accurate personal and contact information. You will only represent yourself and will not create false aliases or impersonate any other person (with or without their consent) while using the Website.
- Subject always to applicable laws and regulations, we are entitled to have an economic relationship and entitlement to commissions payable by any Client relating to any Third Parties, Work and/or Services. Users may require disclosure of relevant information from us.
SERVICES & INFORMATION
- We do not accept any responsibility or legal liability whatsoever for the currency, accuracy or of information relating to the Services, including for any links included or third party websites.
- The Website and all content and information published on, sent via or in connection with the Website (including discussion posts, profile information and links, images and other content) is published for informational purposes only. We make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any content included on the Website. We will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of the content of the Website.
- Each User respectively is solely responsible for all activity on the Website, and ensuring that all communications and any content (User Information) is current, accurate, complete, honest and genuine. You warrant and represent that you have unrestricted authority to User Information (including any photos, images, films, videos, texts and other intellectual property) for use on the Website, in accordance with these Terms and without infringement of third party rights.
- You grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive royalty-free global and unrestricted license to use, represent, reproduce and exploit such User Information for all purposes related to the Website (including reasonable marketing and promotional use). You acknowledge that such User Information may be made publicly available and that we are not responsible for editing or monitoring such information. We nevertheless reserve the right to delete any such information in our absolute discretion.
- We may include sponsored content and advertisements on the Website, including near your content and communications, without compensation to any user.
- We reserve the right to delete any such content in our absolute discretion and may modify the format, layout, language, size and metadata of such content without changing the meaning of your expression.
FEES & PAYMENT
- All fees payable for use of the Website and any Work and/or Services (Fees) are set out on the Website (and/or Business Terms), subject to any separate written agreement. Unless otherwise indicated, the Fees cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable, specified exclusive of VAT and subject to change at any time. You agree to pay any applicable duties or taxes.
- Unless specified otherwise via the Website, payments of the Fees must be made using the nominated payment gateway or services provider (subject to applicable terms and conditions) by credit card or any other payment method specified on the Website. Surcharges may apply for certain payment methods (such as surcharges for the use of non-EU cards).
- Users may pre-authorise the charging of their card for the balance payment of the Fees when booking Work and/or Services. The User warrants that there are sufficient funds on the relevant credit or debit card, and shall be responsible for paying any fees and surcharges.
- If any amount due remains unpaid, we may charge additional administration costs and interest (both before and after judgment) on the amount unpaid at the rate for the time being that would be applicable if the debt were a qualifying debt under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- It is a condition of use that:
- You are over the age of 18 (or a User over the age of 13 and using the Website under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian).
- you have authority to use the payment method used to complete any Order.
- you register on the Website to arrange any Order.
- you only use the Website for lawful purposes.
- you do not engage in any defamatory, improper, indecent or offensive behaviour.
- you are not breaking any local, state, national or international law in your relevant jurisdiction by accessing this Website.
- you will treat the Website and its users with respect and will not partake in any conduct that could be considered bullying, harassment, degradation, insulting or otherwise demeaning to the human standard of any other person (as determined by us).
- you must provide us with accurate personal and contact information. You will only represent yourself and will not create false aliases or impersonate any other person (with or without their consent) while using the Website; and
- you do not breach any of the Terms.
- You are responsible for all content and information published on or sent via the Website and warrant that information is accurate and honest. You acknowledge that such content will be made publicly available and that we are not responsible for editing or monitoring such content. We reserve the right to delete any such content and information in our absolute discretion.
- By using the Website, you warrant and represent that you will not directly or indirectly circumvent the Website and that all Work and/or Services will be booked and conducted in accordance with these Terms. You agree and warrant that you will not solicit a user of the Website to join another competing website or services.
- You indemnify us for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of this clause.
ACCESS & AVAILABILITY
- In order to use our website and/or downloadable software (if any), you are required to have a compatible mobile phone and the necessary minimum system specifications identified on the website. The website and/or downloadable software may be upgraded to add or remove support for new functions and services.
- You acknowledge that we are not required to keep the Website available for your use and we make no warranties or guarantees, implied or express, as to the ongoing availability of the Website or Work and/or Services. We accept no responsibility for the unavailability of this Website, or any offer of Work and/or Services found on the Website, and you agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage that you or any other person incurs by not being able to access the Website.
- The Website and all content on the Website (including any logos, colour and font specifications, source code, usage data, ideas, enhancements, feature requests, suggestions or other information provided by the User or any Third Parties) is the copyright and property of the Company and can be used for any purpose relating to the Website or the business of the Company. Without our express written permission, you shall not copy the Website for your own commercial purposes, including:
- replicate or use the details and profiles of any User;
- replicate all or part of the Website in anyway; or
- incorporate all or part of the Website in any other webpage, website, Website, application or other digital or non-digital format.
- We have the moral and registered rights in our trademarks (whether or not registered, including logos, get up and service marks) and you shall not copy, alter, use or otherwise deal in the marks without our prior written consent.
- You hereby grant us and our affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free license to use, modify, copy, distribute and incorporate into the Website your business name(s), trademarks, service marks or logos) or other intellectual property you share with us in connection with the Website and for marketing and promotional purposes in connection with our business.
THIRD PARTIES & ADVERTISING
- You consent to such marketing and receiving this information as part of your use of the Website and acknowledge that we do not control Third Parties.
- We have implemented interactive communication tools, which enable users of the Website to communicate using the Website. The related comments and messages which are published on the Website must comply with these Terms. Without limitation, we reserve the right to: (i) issue certain warnings on the Website following repeated complaints formulated by unsatisfied users; and (ii) in exceptional circumstances, rate any service provider, based on objective criteria and taking into account the data available from this service.
- We have also developed tools which enable the users to share certain information from the Website on websites, social networks and blogs which are published by third parties, provided that this type of communication and sharing for promotional purposes, to the exclusion of any commercial use or for any promotional use which is not connected with the Website or our marketing activities. You may not post any hypertext links on another user’s page or on the forums, if such links send the user to websites whose contents violate these Terms.
- If after receiving written notice to remove any link, you do not comply with any request for removal or otherwise ensure compliance with these Terms, we reserve the right to delete the link or related User Information, and/or delete your Account.
- The use of hypertext links and/or hyperlinks, which directs individuals to our Website, is expressly authorised strictly for the promotion of the Website and prevent confusion with third party websites. Without limitation, we prohibit users from using techniques known as "framing", "inline linking" and "deep-linking" for the non-authorised exact reproduction of the contents of the Website and integration on webpages published by third parties.
- We are not responsible for any information transmitted by Third Parties or liable for any reliance you make upon the websites, information or statements conveyed by Third Parties (or in relation to your dealings with Third Parties), nor are we responsible for the accuracy of any advertisements.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
- You agree that you use the Website, any Work and/or Services entirely at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any Work and/or Services, the conduct or activities of any User or that we are not liable for such under any circumstances (including for any physical injury or death for which the User is respectively liable).
- Even where we introduce the Third Parties, we accept no liability whatsoever in relation to any related Work and/or Services.
- If you are provided with a username and password to access the Website, it is your responsibility to keep your username and password secure and you indemnify us for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of unauthorised access to your account. You are solely responsible for the use of your account, irrespective of who is utilising it, whether with or without your permission.
- You acknowledge that in using the Website and in relation to the any Work and/or Services you do not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms.
- You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, cost or expense that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct in connection with the Website and any Order including any breach by you of these Terms.
- In no circumstances will we be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity, loss of anticipated savings or any other similar or analogous loss resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the Website or any content, or in any way relating to the Work and/or Services (or the provision or non-provision of Service), whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, in equity or any other legal theory, and whether or not we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damage, to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise
- Certain rights and remedies may be available under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or similar legislation in other jurisdictions and may not be permitted to be excluded, restricted or modified. Apart from those that cannot be excluded, we and our related entities exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded is restricted, at our option, to the re-performance of Work and/or Services or payment of the total value for the relevant Order.
- In all circumstances, you agree that any liability of the Company shall not exceed the total Fee you paid for the Search.
- We may end the agreement formed by the Terms immediately by giving you written notice. It is not essential to provide reasons for the termination. Where these Terms have been terminated you must immediately cease using the Website or Work and/or Services.
- Users may terminate their use of the Website at any time, provided that there are no Work and/or Services scheduled and that for both Users there are no Fees left outstanding.
- Your use of the Website may be cancelled at any time, for any reason, on a temporary or permanent basis. You must immediately cease using the Website should you receive a notice cancelling your licence to use the Website.
NOTICES & FEEDBACK
- You can contact our service team by email or direct notices, enquiries or complaints using the details provided on the Website. We will notify you of a change of details by publishing them on the Website.
- We will send you notices and other correspondence to the email address that you submit to the Website, or that you notify us of. It is your responsibility to update your contact details as they change.
- We would appreciate your feedback on the Website. Please notify us of all bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems on the Website and share your ideas for enhancements that come to your attention. You agree that all feedback, information or testimonials that you provide may be used by us without limitation, including in marketing or promotion for the Website.
- You acknowledge that the Website is subject to change and refrain from publishing full reviews, public tests, screenshots or anything else that might unfaithfully represent the Website. Of course, we would prefer if you provide any constructive criticism to us directly.
- A consent, notice or communication under these Terms is effective if it is sent as an electronic communication (having the meaning given to that term in Electronic Communications Act 2000 and the Electronic Signatures Regulations 2002) unless required to be physically delivered under law.
- We may assign or otherwise create any interest in their rights under these Terms by giving you written notice.
- We may at our absolute discretion amend these Terms at any time, which shall become effective by giving you notice.
- Any provision of these Terms, which are considered invalid or unenforceable is ineffective to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the remaining clauses of these Terms. The parties will negotiate in good faith to replace any ineffective provision with a provision which is valid and enforceable and consistent with the intention of these Terms, so far as is reasonably practicable.
- These Terms form part of an e-commerce transaction and the parties agree that these Terms shall be accepted electronically and the agreement to these Terms is formed and validly entered into electronically.
- The termination of these Terms does not affect the parties’ rights in respect of periods before the termination of these Terms.
- These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising therefrom are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.